SATSAFE KickStart is our driver behaviour monitoring solution ‘in a box’.
The solution is an end to end product/service offering which enables any local authority to quickly get up and running with a technology based (telematics) intervention that may help in their ambitions to help keep older drivers on the road – safer for longer.
We have been working hard over the last 3 years in developing the SATSAFE Senior Driver Programme which has received tremendous support from the likes of RoSPA, the Institute of Advanced Motorists, road safety partnerships and others.
Our most notable recent achievement is Merseyside Road Safety Partnership committing to our technology and we are looking forward to partnering them in the coming years to validate and expand on this exciting road safety intervention.
What is in the box?
The KickStart package includes:
- 100 SATSAFE Geobloc telematics devices
- A self-contained driver monitoring platform
- Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
- Individual driver access to their own driver feedback dashboard
- Individual PDF reports available to end users – can be tailored to suit any particular partners’ needs
To learn more about how we can help you kickstart your technology based intervention, please get in touch