The new SensorTag IoT kit invites you to realize your cloud-connected product idea. The new SensorTag now includes 10 low-power MEMS sensors in a tiny red package. And it is expandable with DevPacks to make it easy to add your own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with Bluetooth Smart and get your sensor data online in 3 minutes. The SensorTag is ready to use right out the box with an iOS and Android app, with no programming experience required to get started.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless MCU, offering 75% lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth Smart products. This allows the SensorTag to be battery powered, and offer years of battery lifetime from a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth Smart SensorTag includes iBeacon technology. This allows your phone to launch applications and customize content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
Additionally, the SensorTag can be enabled with ZigBee®/6LoWPAN technology.
eatures of the new TI SensorTag
- More sensors
- Added support for more low-power sensors
- 10 sensors including support for light, microphone, and magnetic sensors
- Lower power
- Peak power consumption reduced by 75%
- Significantly improved performance with ARM Cortex-M3 (CC2650 wireless MCU)
- Multi-standard wireless support
- Bluetooth Smart
- Cloud connectivity
- Access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Seamless integration with mobile apps and web through cloud services
- Complete development system
- Low-cost debugger/emulator add-on available
- Code Composer™ Studio compiler license included
- Available for both Android and iOS
- Source code available for download
- Build your own SensorTag app in minutes by enabling the SensorTag sensors
- Quick and easy prototyping
Visit www.ti.com/sensortag for more information and to download software and design files.